API Platform Admin is a tool to automatically create a fancy (Material Design) and fully featured administration interface for any API supporting the Hydra Core Vocabulary, including but not limited to all APIs created using the API Platform framework.
The generated administration is a 100% standalone Single-Page-Application with no coupling to the server part, according to the API-first paradigm.
API Platform Admin parses the Hydra documentation then uses the awesome React Admin library (and React) to expose a nice, responsive, management interface (Create-Retrieve-Update-Delete) for all available resources.
- Automatically generates an admin interface for all the resources of the API thanks to hypermedia features of Hydra
- Generates 'list', 'create', 'show', and 'edit' screens, as well as a delete button
- Generates suitable inputs and fields according to the API doc (e.g. number HTML input for numbers, checkbox for booleans, selectbox for relationships...)
- Generates suitable inputs and fields according to Schema.org types if available (e.g. email field for http://schema.org/email)
- Handles relationships
- Supports pagination
- Automatically validates whether a field is mandatory client-side according to the API description
- Sends proper HTTP requests to the API and decodes them using Hydra and JSON-LD formats
- Nicely displays server-side errors (e.g. advanced validation)
- 100% customizable