API Platform Admin is a tool to automatically create a beautiful and fully featured administration interface
for any API supporting the Hydra Core Vocabulary or other API specification formats supported by
@api-platform/api-doc-parser (experimental support for OpenAPI is also available).
API Platform Admin is the perfect companion of APIs created using the API Platform framework, but also supports APIs written with any other programming language or framework as long as they expose a standard Hydra API documentation.
API Platform Admin is a 100% standalone Single-Page-Application with no coupling to the server part, according to the API-first paradigm.
API Platform Admin parses the API documentation then uses the awesome React Admin library to expose a nice, responsive, management interface (Create-Retrieve-Update-Delete) for all documented resource types.
- Automatically generates an admin interface for all the resources of the API thanks to hypermedia features of Hydra
- Generates 'list', 'create', 'show', and 'edit' screens, as well as a delete button
- Generates suitable inputs and fields according to the API doc (e.g. number HTML input for numbers, checkbox for booleans, selectbox for relationships...)
- Generates suitable inputs and fields according to Schema.org types if available (e.g. email field for http://schema.org/email)
- Handles relationships
- Supports pagination
- Supports filters and ordering
- Automatically validates whether a field is mandatory client-side according to the API description
- Sends proper HTTP requests to the API and decodes them using Hydra and JSON-LD formats
- Nicely displays server-side errors (e.g. advanced validation)
- 100% customizable