API Platform Admin is a tool to automatically create a fancy (Material Design) and fully featured administration interface for any API supporting the Hydra Core Vocabulary, including but not limited to all APIs created using the API Platform framework.
The generated administration is a 100% standalone Single-Page-Application with no coupling to the server part, according to the API-first paradigm.
API Platform Admin parses the Hydra documentation then uses the awesome Admin On Rest library (and React) to expose a nice, responsive, management interface (Create-Retrieve-Update-Delete) for all available resources.
- Automatically generate an admin interface for all the resources of the API thanks to hypermedia features of Hydra
- Generate list, create, show, edit screens as well as a delete button
- Generate suitable inputs and fields according to the API doc (e.g. number HTML input for numbers, checkbox for booleans, selectbox for relationships...)
- Generate suitable inputs and fields according to Schema.org types if available (e.g. email field for http://schema.org/email)
- Handle relationships
- Pagination support
- Automatically validate if a field is mandatory client-side according to the API description
- Send proper HTTP requests to the API and decode them using Hydra and JSON-LD formats
- Nicely display server-side errors (e.g. advanced validation)
- 100% customizable