API Platform Admin is a tool to automatically create a fancy (Material Design) and fully-featured administration interface for any API supporting the Hydra Core Vocabulary, including but not limited to all APIs created using the API Platform framework.
The generated administration is a 100% standalone Single-Page-Application with no coupling to the server part, according to the API-first paradigm.
API Platform Admin parses the Hydra documentation then uses the awesome Admin On Rest library (and React) to expose a nice, responsive, management interface (Create-Retrieve-Update-Delete) for all available resources.
- Automatically generate an admin interface for all the resources of the API thanks to hypermedia features of Hydra
- Generate list, create, show, edit screens as well as a delete button
- Generate suitable inputs and fields according to the API doc (e.g. number HTML input for numbers, checkbox for booleans, selectbox for relationships...)
- Generate suitable inputs and fields according to Schema.org types if available (e.g. email field for http://schema.org/email)
- Handle relationships
- Pagination support
- Automatically validate if a field is mandatory client-side according to the API description
- Send proper HTTP requests to the API and decode them using Hydra and JSON-LD formats
- Nicely display server-side errors (e.g. advanced validation)
- 100% customizable