Designing and Building an API-first Project with API Platform 3
API Platform makes it easy to create powerful, fast, and standards-compliant web APIs. API Platform also contains all the tools you need to develop state-of-the-art web and mobile applications that use your APIs.
Version 3 of our favorite framework, which has just been released, is even easier to use and at the same time more customizable than previous versions.
During this 1-day workshop with the creators of API Platform, you’ll learn how to:
- create a new API Platform 3 project or install API Platform in an existing Symfony app
- leverage the main features of the framework to build a REST (HATEOAS) web API
- plug your own domain and persistence layer with state providers and state processors
- add validation, authentication, and authorization to your API
- benefit from RDF, JSON-LD, Hydra, and the other web standards supported out of the box by API Platform
- expose a GraphQL and a REST API at the same time, without changing a single line of code
- use API Platform Admin, a powerful hypermedia client leveraging RDF and React Admin to build B2B apps
- use API Platform Client Generator to scaffold Next.js, Nuxt.js, or React Native apps
- deploy your app in production with Kubernetes or Docker Compose